Category Archives: Tips And Tricks
* Under contacts/message, swipe left to message that person
* When messaging, long press the space bar to get shortcuts to punctuations(. , – ? @ !)
* When you view message, you can use multitouch feature to zoom in and out the text message
* Swipe left or right to go to next or previous sms message
* Tap on the name entered to get the number of that person
* Under contacts/message, swipe right to call that person to filter/block calls, go to call logs –> select contact –> tap on '…' –> select 'Block Contact' –> select you want to block : 'Call' or 'Message'
* To record a call (depending on region & firmware), during an ongoing call , tap on '…' –> select 'Record Voice'. Record will be stored as .amr file in 'Sounds' folder
YOUR BATTery WILL IMPROVE AFTER Couple Of Days Of CHARGE-DRAIN CYCLE.
1) Set brightness to minimum '1' (It will still be clear enough to see anything).
2) Set Back-light Time to 8 or 15 Secs, it is the best setting for Wave
3) Network Mode – GSM Only
4) Network Selection – Manual
Detecting Minor Damages To The Screen
Here is a method to detect minor screen damage for samsung s8500 wave which is not usually visible due to brightness and high quality screen.
– Switch off your mobile and go to a very dark room.
– Now switch on your mobile.
– Now you'll see a greyish kind of screen before “Samsung Wave GT-S8500″ is displayed.This screen will last only for 1-2 seconds.
*Click the button 2 ( AP, Volume Config)
*Click on the button 2 (EAR Config )
*Click the button 1 (volume MP) – to increase the volume of music files or the 5 key (FM Radio volume ) – Radio